This app is made for investors who have invested in Mutual Funds of India to track their portfolio on mobiles.
When you install this app, a blank portfolio would be shown. To add various funds into portfolio please follow below steps in details.
How to Add scheme to the portfolio?
• Select the fund house where you have invested. Eg. SBI Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual fund etc.
• Select the scheme from the selected fund house Eg. HDFC Top 200 (We have provided very good search option to find the scheme easily)
• Choose Lump sum Investment or SIP investment
• Enter the Purchased Date, Invested Amount (OR) Purchased NAV, Units Purchased
You have success fully added the scheme to the portfolio manager. Now you can track daily.
Additional Tools Available:
• NAV tracker – This tool help you to find latest NAV of the any open ended fund
• SIP Returns Calculator – This is one of the very useful tool to find SIP returns. This means if you would have invested into particular fund through SIP format, this tool will calculate what would be the present market value that fund.(SIP- Systematic Investment Planning)
• Export : By using this you can export entire portfolio in Excel format
• Segregation of Lump sum and SIP investments
• 3 months and 6 months Charts for all schemes
• Overall Percentage gain\loss and Individual scheme gain\loss
• Detailed transactions report of SIP investments
• Easy to edit portfolio
This portfolio manager supports all open ended mutual funds and it updates latest fund value daily. This app downloads latest NAV data daily once from the trusted source. For time being you have to bear with some waiting period to download data. However, we are working on to improve the updating latest NAV data without downloading any file.
Note: NAV= Net Asset Value (NAV value changes daily based on the market. This app updates NAV daily)
Tags: mutual calculator , mutual fund manager , social portfolio manager , hdfc mutual fund ringtone , apps that calculate value of ones mutual fund portfolio , excel 2013 how to indian mutual fund nav , manage my fund portfolio , mutual fund portfolio manager