100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Attach images to transaction
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Tags: grisbi.xml categories, applicazione le mie spese gratis, my expenses, mes depenses appgratis, mie spese, gnucash grisbi, le mie spese per, esportare categorie grisbi xml, mis gastos descargar, dowload app le mie spese x.
Transactions can be set to state "Void".