Get your FREE industry-standard ID Score® now.
With the My ID Alerts app, you can quickly and easily understand your risk of identity fraud. ID Score is an early-warning indicator that lets you know if your identity is being misused. It’s an essential fraud detection tool and is powered by patented technology that leading banks, wireless providers, and retailers use to protect themselves and their customers from identity fraud.
When you access your FREE ID Score you will also receive recommendations based on your current risk level so you can continue to protect your personal information.
In addition to getting your FREE ID Score, My ID Alerts also offers an upgrade if you want to be alerted at the very moment someone is trying to use your personal information—potentially without your permission.
To learn more about the benefits of receiving real-time identity alerts on your mobile device, please visit www.myidalerts.com.
My ID Alerts provides real–time insight into the use of your identity, and ongoing ID Score updates assess whether you are at risk of identity fraud. My ID Alerts can stop identity fraud before it happens by notifying you at the very moment someone attempts to use your personal information.
A subscription to My ID Alerts includes:
• Real–time 24/7 mobile identity alerts, and access to our patent-pending Not-Me Notification System to shut down fraudulent activity
• The industry–standard ID Score, which assesses your risk of identity theft
• 3–Year Activity Summary which details how your identity has been used
• 24/7 identity monitoring, including updates to your ID Score whenever your risk level changes
• Access to professional ID theft recovery specialists if needed
• $1,000,000 Identity Theft Insurance Policy
• All for only $4.95 per month
Preventing identity fraud is the most effective identity protection. My ID Alerts notifies you when your identity is being used, whenever it happens, wherever you are. For more information or to subscribe to My ID Alerts, visit www.myidalerts.com.
Tags: protect my id, my id alerts, how can i free id alerts, qr identity, myidalerts.com, experian protect my id.