Notice: This is an unlocker to unlock to full version of 'My Property' app. To download the actual app itself, please look for the 'My Property' app under the same developer: n-iterations.
Do you own a property?
Do you know how much money you have invested in the property?
Do you know how much potential savings you have made with the property?
Do you know how much to sell your property to recover all your investments?
This app allows you to sell your properties with confidence, knowing down to the penny how much profit you will be making.
Know what your property is worth!
Be confident in your property sale negotiations!
Track all your property payments!
Don't lose out when selling your property. Know the break-even price to sell!
When I bought my first property, I created a spreadsheet to track how much money I have been paying into the property. I also tracked how much rent I saved (based on the rent I last paid). With these , I was able to know precisely how much I should sell my property for to break even. And by comparing the break-even price with the property price on the market, I can tell when it is a good time to sell the property.
Now you can do the same with this app.
* Tracks the investments and incomes you have made on your property over the years
* Tracks your mortgages.
* Computes the break-even price of your property in real time based on the investments and incomes from your property.
* Includes a Sale Scenario Generator, simulating a property sale, to take into account additional expenses from a sale in your break-even price calculations.
* Computes the present value of your cashflows, giving you a more accurate break-even price.
* Also suitable for landlords to track the rental income, costs and mortgage payments of the property.
* Supports multiple properties management!
* Email and export your cashflows and reports in a spreadsheet friendly format (CSV).
* Tablet-friendly layout.
How it works:
* all the investments you have made to it over the entire period of your investment, including renovation costs, mortgage interests and principal payments, maintenance costs, furniture and fitting purchases, property tax, etc, and
* all the savings made, e.g. rent saved and rental income, and
* the break-even price based on all those inputs.
* Tap on the 'Analyze' tab and you will have a summarized report, nicely categorized. And at the end of the report, computed from all the above, is the break-even price.
Tags: 平衡器 , 안드로이드 property , my ket