For Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients: The totally redesigned MyMerrill Android app lets you access and manage your accounts and investments where and when it's most convenient.
Manage Your Accounts
• View balances, holdings, order status and pending and historical transactions
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or any linked external accounts you hold outside Merrill Lynch
Stay securely connected with your advisor
• Send secure messages and documents
• Request and view appointments
• Monitor major market securities
• Add securities to your personal watchlist
• Track securities on your customizable dashboard
• Make single payments
• Pay eBills
• Take photos of checks to deposit them
• View pending, failed or completed check deposits
• Transfer money between your Merrill Lynch investment accounts and your linked Bank of America, N.A. bank accounts
• Make transfers to and from accounts held at other financial institutions that you've set up on the website
Customize Your Dashboard
• Get up-to-date market data and news
• Explore heat maps and interactive charts
Help Stay Secure
• Set up fingerprint login on Samsung phones to securely sign in to the app instead of using your Passcode
• Visit our Privacy & Security page online to learn more about the features we offer to protect you and your accounts
The MyMerrill app for Android is available to clients who have online access to the MyMerrill.com website. Some of the features and services available on MyMerrill.com are not available within this app. Please visit the website to access all functionality. Select Application License Agreement and review the Terms & Conditions, which apply to the website and all mobile devices. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the current Terms & Conditions.
You may be charged access fees from your wireless service provider depending on your mobile device. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options. Before engaging in the purchase or sale of options, investors should understand the nature of and extent of their rights and obligations and be aware of the risks involved in investing with options. Prior to buying or selling an option, clients must receive the options disclosure document "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Contact your financial advisor for a copy. A separate client agreement is needed. Orders which involve multiple option transactions will be charged a separate commission on each leg of the option order. Supporting documentation for any claims, comparison, recommendations, statistics, or other technical data, will be supplied upon request.
The images included are for illustrative purposes only.
For more information about Merrill Lynch privacy and security, please visit ml.com/privacy.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A. and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is the marketing name for a business that is made available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S).
Are Not FDIC Insured | Are Not Bank Guaranteed | May Lose Value
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Tags: wealth management , cant make a mobile deposit merrill lnych , reviews of mymerrill mobile application , mymerrill mobile app test account , mymerrill demo , my merrill s2 , mymerrill , reviews of mymerrill mobile , my merrill apps