Download NAB’s new Mobile Banking app. We’ve listened to your feedback and made the app smarter, faster and more useful than ever before. Faster and simpler ways to transfer money and make payments
• Repay your friends in a flash using their mobile number. No need for a BSB and account number.
• Pay your bills with BPAY.
• Create, cancel or modify scheduled and recurring payments.
• Share Receipt - send your payment receipts by SMS, email or even save it to your phone.
• International payments - send money to over forty countries around the globe.
Manage your credit and debit cards
• Customise your Visa credit and debit cards to control the kinds of payments you make
• Lost, stolen or damaged card? Now you can temporarily block or unblock your card, permanently block and order a new card, or replace a damaged card instantly.
• Heading overseas? Keep your cards safe by letting us know where you’re going. We’ll make sure your money’s secure.
• Use NAB pay to tap and pay on supported devices.
• Applied for a new Visa credit card? You can obtain a digital welcome kit through the app and start using NAB Pay right away without having to wait for the plastic to arrive in the mail.
Quick and easy access
• Set up quick balance to see your account balances without logging in.
• Use your fingerprint to login securely to the app.
• Set-up profiles - if you share your device with someone else, or you want to keep your personal and business life separate, you can set up individual profiles.
• Send your bank details – copy and share your BSB and account number at the tap of a finger.
Tools and calculators
• Find the nearest NAB Branch or ATM or search by postcode or suburb.
• Work out loan repayments, calculate foreign exchange and forecast savings.
Other useful information
• The NAB mobile banking app is compatible with Android OS 4.1 and above.
• All transactions are protected by NAB Defence - our NAB Internet Banking security and anti-fraud system.
• NAB Pay is available for compatible NFC enabled phones running Android 4.4 or above on eligible NAB Visa debit and credit cards.
• You’ll be asked to provide permission for the app to access your device and app history and SMS. Permission for the device and app history allows the app to protect your mobile device against banking cybercrime. SMS permission improves the security of payment authorisation codes. Giving the app these permissions will keep your accounts safe, and ensure it works the way it was designed.
Tell us what you think
• Send us your feedback from the app.
Tags: nab service , nabservice , nab widget , nab , what is nabservice , nabapk , what is nab service , droid nabservice , what is nabservice?