At NAB, we know you want to keep on top of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you. So, we created this app to help you manage your money, your way.
Banking when it suits you
• Quickly check your account balances without logging in^
• Check your transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes
• Make international payments
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
• Make purchases¹ using your phone wherever Visa® payWave™ is accepted. Tap and pay for purchases using NAB Pay², with a compatible phone³
¹Using your phone to pay for purchases is just as secure as your card and you're protected by NAB Defence fraud protection. Plus, you can set your NAB Pay security options to make it more secure than using a card. Simply set your NAB Pay preferences on the ‘Settings’ screen in the app.
² NAB Pay requires an eligible NAB transaction account with a NAB Visa Debit Card.
³Requires Android 4.4 with built-in NFC capability.
^ Quick Balances - Requires a onetime setup within the NAB App, and can be toggled ‘off’ at any time.
Tags: nab service , nabservice , nab widget , nab , what is nabservice , droid nabservice , nab internet banking , what is nabservice? , nabapk