With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
• View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
• View your savings interest rates
• Manage your current account overdraft
• Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
• Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
• View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
To use the app you’ll need:
• To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
• To download the app
• To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including:
- Your customer number, memorable data and pass number or card and card reader.
- Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking pass number to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/register and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app.
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. Our digital promise means that you’ll never lose a penny if you are the victim of fraud whilst using Nationwide’s Internet or Mobile Banking services.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
• Never share your log in details with anyone
• When logging in in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight.
For details of the full promise please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the ‘Online security’ section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
It is not possible to view MySave accounts using the app. Please log into your MySave account via the internet. Customers who have only MySave accounts with Nationwide will not be able to use the app.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
Tags: nationwide bank trademarks, nationwide banking app no decimal point, nationwide app decimal, nationwide mobile banking, nationwide bank statement, nationwide mobile banking app stuck on loading, how good is the nationwide building society, which ringtone does uk nationwide bank, nationwide app htc one stuck.
Fixed a bug where the decimal point on the keypad was not available on Samsung devices running Android 4.2 and higher.
Minor enhancement to improve experience when selecting to make a future payment.
After you've downloaded the new version, please consider taking a moment to leave a rating or review in the Play Store. All feedback is much appreciated.