The Nationwide Mobile Banking app makes it even easier to stay in control of your finances. Exclusively available to our Internet Bank customers, you can register and log in to the Mobile Banking app using your existing Internet Bank details.
We are aware that some customers are experiencing difficulty logging in to our mobile app as a result of the recent update by Google to their WebView. Apologies for any inconvenience caused, we have provided feedback to Google who are working to resolve these issues.
With the Nationwide Mobile Banking app you can:
· Browse and apply for any of our Current Accounts, Credit Cards or a Personal Loan
· View recent current account, savings, credit card and mortgage transactions & statements
· Send and receive money securely using just a mobile phone number, using the paym service
· View your savings interest rates
· View your personal loan balance
· Manage your current account overdraft
· Transfer money between your Nationwide accounts
· Make payments to existing payees, now or on a future date
· View and cancel Direct Debits and Regular Payments
· Open Instant Access, Limited Access and Fixed Term savings accounts, and a range of Cash ISAs
· Check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch by
- opting into automatic daily balance alerts, or
- requesting your balance on demand by saying "OK Google, Start Quick Balance", or
- swiping through the menu on the SmartWatch
** App permissions **
When you install the app, you may notice it asks you for permission to access your phone's device & app history.
This is a standard Android permission that the smartwatch feature uses to retrieve the balance from your device. The permission is only used if you opt into Quick Balance, and we *do not* use this permission to obtain any other data from your device.
To use the app you’ll need:
· To be registered for Nationwide Internet Banking
· To download the app
· To log in using your Internet Banking credentials including; your customer number, memorable data and passnumber or card and card reader
· To give permission to access your contacts list to allow you to make a Paym payment from your contacts. We won't use the information for any other purpose and nothing will be stored by Nationwide.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll only need your Internet Banking passnumber to log in.
If you’re not yet a registered Internet Bank user, simply go to nationwide.co.uk/internetbanking and follow the on screen instructions to register. Once you’ve received your log in details, you’ll be able to download and use the Mobile Banking app.
To check your balance on your Android Wear Smartwatch you'll need:
· Android 4.3 or higher on your mobile phone
· An Android Wear powered Smartwatch
· To opt in to Quick Balance via the Mobile Banking app
Nationwide uses the latest security technologies to ensure that our customers are safe and secure when using the app. If you lose money as a result of fraud through our Mobile Banking service, we'll put the money back into your account immediately. This means that you won't lose a penny if we find that you have been the innocent victim of fraud.
There are still a few things you can do to help protect yourself when using the app:
· Never share your log in details with anyone
· When logging on in a public place, be careful to keep your details out of sight
· Create a password or PIN to access your device
For details visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to the Mobile Banking Security section.
We won’t charge you for using this app but your mobile operator may charge you for some services such as data exchange, so please check with them.
Terms and conditions for the Nationwide Mobile Banking app can be found at nationwide.co.uk under ‘Mobile Banking’.
For details of how to contact us, please visit nationwide.co.uk and browse to ‘Contact us’.
Tags: nationwide mobile , nationwide mobile banking , nationwide building society , nationwide bank trademarks , nationwide bank , nationwide app mobile banking , nationwide internet banking , nationwide mobile banking app stuck on loading , nationwide bank statement