Managing your money on the move is now easy, fast and secure.
Here are a few things you can do with your NatWest Mobile Banking app:
- Check your balance and your statement
- Transfer money between your NatWest accounts
- Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
- You can search from a list of approved beneficiaries to pay for bills and utilities.
- Make one off payments up to £250 to any UK account using a sort code and account number
- Pay Your Contacts (includes paying any mobile number which is registered for the Paym service)
- Get Cash from your account at any NatWest, RBS or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card.
- View direct debits and Standing orders that you have set up. You can also cancel direct debits.
- Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
- Top Up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (Unfortunately we can’t do it for phones on the 3 network)
- View your MyRewards balance as well as pending Rewards
- Check your NatWest mortgage account and credit card balance
- Download the app on as many Android devices as you want!
- Apply for a new or increased overdraft limit.
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family or bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Online Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone who is registered for Paym using their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who is not registered for Paym but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the within two business days. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register?
- The NatWest Mobile Banking app is available on selected smartphone and tablet devices to NatWest customers with Online Banking, who are over 11 and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
- Not got an Online Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Online Banking at natwest.com/online
- Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
Tags: natwest apk , natwest.apk , natwest , natwest app apk