Bank easy with the Navy Federal mobile app! With a great look and feel, we’ve made the mobile app easier to find information on your accounts and transactions. Breeze through payments, transfers, and check deposits with just a few taps. Quickly sign-in using a 4-digit passcode. Apply for a credit card, a personal loan, or membership, or find your closest ATM or branch.
• Safe and Secure. Access your accounts 24 hours a day.
• Use your fingerprint or a four digit passcode to see your balances quicker.
• Easier to find information on your accounts, including transaction details and running balance.
• Make an internal, member, or external transfer through one easy process.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Automatically deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Apply for new credit cards or personal loans, or become a Navy Federal member.
• View and manage statements
• View credit card reward points and redeem cash rewards.
• Order new or replacement debit cards and activate them.
• Update your debit or credit card PIN instantly.
• Change your sign-in password to keep your information safe.
• Set travel notifications.
• Fine the nearest branch or ATM with a single tap.
• View rates and info on our loans and savings products, or estimate a payment with a calculator.
• Read timely articles to help educate and plan your financial life.
To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal username and password. If you are not a member, apply now using the app or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA.
Message and data rates may apply.
Tags: navy federal credit union , nfcu scan deposit , logo of nfcu , nfcu edeposit , navy federal credit union logo , navy federal online banking , when navy federal mobil deposits , navy federal transfer , how to get registration code from external account navy federal credit union