Navy Federal Credit Union
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Navy Federal
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data
Tags: navy federal credit union, nfcu scan deposit, logo of nfcu, nfcu edeposit, navy federal online banking, navy federal credit union logo, nfcu, navy federal transfer, when navy federal mobil deposits, navy federal.
Consolidate your credit card balances with Navy Federal to simplify your payments using the new balance transfer feature. Don't have a Navy Federal credit card? Apply now using our app!
And as an added tidbit, you can change your password if you're already signed in. Tap on the Profile icon at the top of the navigation menu to access the feature.
This release also improves functionality for certain prepaid phones.