Welcome to our new i-bank Mobile Banking with enhanced user interface and upgraded functionality.
Log-in using your usual i-bank Internet Banking UserID and Password and discover what our new i-bank Internet Banking offers you:
• Your total product holdings displayed on your homepage
• Information about the balance and activity of your deposit accounts and NBG credit and debit cards
• Information about the balance and activity of your Virtual MasterCard, as well as the option for loading and unloading of the card
• Payment of your credit cards whether issued by NBG or other banks, as well as telecom, utility, and other bills such as: Vodafone, Cosmote, Wind, OTE Hellenic Telecoms, DEH Public Power Corp, Assessed Tax Debts, IKA and OAEE social insurance funds, EYDAP Water Co., Thessaloniki Water Co., EPA Attikis, EPA Thessalonikis, and more
• Payment of bills by scanning the barcode (where supported)
• Money transfers to domestic and non-domestic banks (using IBAN)
• Information about your loans, share portfolio, and trading of shares on the Athens and Cyprus Stock Exchanges
• New, user friendly search option and listing of your payments
• Option to use payment templates for your most frequently used transactions (using the templates you have set up for your i-bank Internet Banking)
Your security is our priority. We use various advanced security measures and the latest technologies in order to provide you with a high level of security and privacy during your i-bank Mobile Banking transactions and data transmission.
If you would like to use i-bank Mobile Banking, but you are not registered to i-bank Internet Banking services, please visit your nearest NBG Branch or i-bank store and subscribe to i-bank services. For further information visit our website at https://www.nbg.gr/ or call our i-bank representatives at 181818.
The NBG application is available free of charge, though data rates from your wireless provider and i-bank Internet Banking fees still apply.
Tags: www.nbg.gr ebanking
from 1.914 reviews