The NetBenefits® smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Accounts – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in your benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Other Accounts – Monitor your other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make investment choices.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
Available for phones running Android 4.3 or later.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
System availability and response times may vary.
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC
© 2016 FMR LLC. All rights reserved.
Tags: netbenefits demo , netbenefits application , netbenefits mobile