As a realtor, you know that one of the most important questions you can answer for your sellers is how much they are going to “net” when they sell their home. NetSellers Mobile answers that question for you, and with ease and efficiency like never before. Creating a sellers net sheet has never been easier.
NetSellers Mobile is the mobile version of the popular NetSellers Worksheet which is available through the following online services:
• Chicago Title’s Premier Services
• Fidelity National Title’s Passport
• Lawyers Title’s NiteOwl
NetSellers Mobile is currently available in Ohio, Indiana and Michigan. You must have internet access and an account in one of the services listed above in order to use NetSellers Mobile.
• Cloud Storage: all estimates are automatically saved in the cloud rather than on the individual device so you can access any one of your estimates from any device (PC, phone or tablet) no matter what device you used to create the estimate.
• Total Fee Management: Title company fees; city, county and state fees; as well as other common fees are all managed by the app.
• Default User Fees: you can add your own fees to the app so they will automatically appear on any new estimates.
• Tax Calculations: Pro-rated and total estimated taxes due at closing are calculated automatically.
• Commission Calculations: Both the seller’s agent and buyer’s agent commissions are calculated automatically. Straight, Graduated and Flat commission types are supported.
• Title Premiums: Title Insurance premiums are also calculated automatically.
• Multiple Sale Prices: you can enter up to three different sale prices per estimate.
• Professional Report: a summary of seller proceeds is provided on screen, but you can also view and print a professional three column report showing all the details of the estimate.
• Email Report: you can email estimates directly to your customers right from the app.
• “What-if” Analysis: When you get an offer on a property, simply open the estimate, jump to the summary page and enter a new sale price. In seconds you’ll have the numbers your seller needs. Enter the seller’s counter offer and get the see the proceeds almost instantaneously.
• Borrowers Estimates: as an added bonus, you can also create Borrowers Estimates for refi’s.