Newzflash Accountancy News
by: EM2 Consulting • 5
Newzflash Accountancy News is a news and services portal mobile application for the accountancy profession in the UK.
It is a single point of access to all news of importance for the accountancy profession published by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and other regulatory and professional organisations such as:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants for England and Wales (ICAEW)
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Other news in the form of informed comment and opinion is also included; also selected general business news.
The services directory includes listings and details of many companies providing ancillary services to the accountancy profession and finance departments.
Features and Benefits:
* “one-stop shop” for all important accountancy news and comment
* simple, uncluttered user interface – touch a news category to expand it and close other categories
* ready to use immediately – no account information to set up or enter, no settings: just select your favourites whenever you wish
* no keywords or other text to enter – simple touch navigation
* select your favourites for further ease of use
* timely, specific, authoritative information – you are always on top of news affecting your work, and can allocate further time to follow up specific items as necessary
* proactive maintenance – list of news sources and service providers is updated periodically as needed without a software update or any action by the user
* effective use of downtime – at odd times of the day when you have access to your mobile but not your PC, you can make productive use of time with no impact on billable hours