Nordea online application is a mobile version of desktop remote banking system Nordea online for Android mobile devices. Nordea online application will enable you to manage your bank accounts online (bank card accounts, current and on-call deposits accounts) and perform the following operations:
- view information on accounts opened in the Bank,
- generate cards and accounts statements,
- obtain information on bank cards, their statuses and card account balance,
- use geolocation service to find the nearest ATMs and Bank branches,
- make real time payments in favour of different service providers (mobile, telephony, Internet, TV, utilities and many others),
- make intra-bank funds transfers between your own accounts (including loan repayment operations) set up in the same currency,
- make external funds transfers in rubles and foreign currency to the accounts opened with other credit institutions, including tax payments using transactions templates only;
- make currency exchange transactions,
- view transactions history,
- correspond with the Bank.
In order to use Nordea online application you need to:
- have a login and password for the desktop version
- sign up for mobile version of Nordea online in one of the Bank branches or via Contact Center,
- have Internet access on your mobile device.
Confirmation of transactions in the mobile version of Nordea online is made by entering a session key (one unique session key is used for each transaction).