Managing your finances on the go just got easier with Nevada State Bank Mobile Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a Nevada State Bank branch or ATM, Nevada State Bank Mobile Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Send, request, and receive money using Popmoney®
• Search for Nevada State Bank Branches and ATMs
To use Nevada State Bank Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of Nevada State Bank with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered Nevada State Bank Online Banking customer
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Popmoney® personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
Tags: nsbank , nevada state bank mobile banking , nsbank application , nsb bank , nsbank branches , nsbank mobile banking