10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Send and receive money, compare prices and shop with O2 Wallet. Plus, now you can top up O2 Pay & Go mobiles and save money on train tickets. It’s the app that turns your real wallet into a virtual one – so you can keep all your credit and debit cards on your mobile and pay on the go. It’s free and available to anyone.
Shop on your mobile the easy way
· Compare prices, scan barcodes and save at 100+ retailers
· Grab offers and shop online on your mobile
· Fast, easy and safe
Send and receive cash in a Money Message
· Send money as easily as sending a text
· No charges, no trip to the cashpoint or sharing bank details
· Any network, any bank. All you need is a mobile number
A new way to top up on the go
· Use Pay & Go Top-Up to add credit to any O2 Pay & Go mobile
· Top up five phones with up to £50, on each card in your O2 Wallet
· Once registered*, everything you need to top up is in your O2 Wallet
Buy, plan and save with O2 Train Travel
· Search train times for the best ticket
· Save up to 80% on train tickets vs. buying on the day^
· No booking or card fees
O2 Money Account Card
· A free contactless VISA card that links to your O2 Wallet - shop online and on the high street
· Get balance text alerts to your mobile to stay on top of your spending
· Register for the O2 Wallet and order your card online for free. Find out more: www.o2.co.uk/money/wallet
Safer than your real wallet
It’s double locked. You have one PIN to open it. A password to spend or send money. O2 will securely store your info, so it’s not on your phone. Ever. In other words if someone gets your mobile they can’t touch your money (unlike with your actual wallet). So you can use it with confidence.
And this is just the start. There’s a lot more to come soon.
Just contact our UK based O2 Money Customer Services on 10202 (free from an O2 mobile), or 0844 70 10202 from any UK phone (charges may apply).
Here’s a few more details on how it works:
· You need to be a UK resident aged 13 or over with a UK registered mobile. You can be on any network, not just O2.
· There are limits on the amount of money you can load into and spend from your account, and send and receive in Money Messages. For details, see o2.co.uk/money/wallet
· Access to O2 Wallet app is subject to network coverage of your mobile service provider. Depending on your mobile tariff, data charges may apply. If you're an O2 mobile customer, you may not be charged.
· If you send a Money Message to someone who doesn’t have an O2 Wallet, we’ll send them a text asking if they want to download one.
Full terms and criteria apply for O2 Wallet, see o2.co.uk/money/wallet
* Pay & Go Top-Up available using the O2 Money Account Card (loaded using a Debit Card or cash) or directly using a Credit or Debit Card from Visa or MasterCard. Cards must be UK issued for personal use and enrolled in the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode service.
^ 80% O2 Train Travel saving is compared to standard walk-up fares when purchased on the day
O2 Train Travel excludes Northern Ireland
Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/money/o2trainterms
© 2013 Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited.
O2 Money Account is issued by IDT Financial Services Limited pursuant to a licence from VISA Europe Limited. IDT Financial Services Limited is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar. Registered Office 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar, Registered No. 95716. All communications should be sent to O2 Money, PO Box 16222, Birmingham, B16 6SR.
Telefónica Financial Services UK Limited. Registered in England and Wales no. 7584114. Registered Office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom.
Tags: o2 wallet ft, o2 wallet iphone png, o2.co.uk, registered no. 95716.
Recently changed in this version:
We’ve added Pay & Go Top-Up; the new way to top up your mobile through your O2 Wallet:
· It’s the only way you can top up as many as five different mobile numbers with £10 to £50
· It’s quick and easy. Use the cards already in your Wallet and choose the phone number from your mobile address book. It remembers the last number you topped up too.
· Use your O2 Money Account Card to pay and it’s even faster
· Top up credit almost anywhere, at any time you have access to your O2 Wallet