Oregonians Credit Union is there for you wherever you go with our Mobile Banking App! Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and more. Free, easy and secure, 24 hours a day!
• Check account balances
• Review Transaction History
• View check images
• Transfer between accounts
• Make loan payments
• Pay bills through Bill Pay
• Locate branches and Co-op network ATMs
• Contact us- an email or call is just a tap away
• Oregonians CU Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
• Password and security questions are required to login.
• Inactivity time-out period.
• If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact Oregonians Credit Union during normal business hours at 503.239.5336 to change your password.
• Never store passwords on your smartphone. It’s always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere this includes applications that remember them automatically.
• Do not download applications from untrusted sources – Only use Apps from the approved Android Marketplace. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victims’ smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don’t know or have doubts about.
You must be a current Oregonians Credit Union member and signed up as an active user of Oregonians Credit Union Online Banking (eTeller). Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Oregonians Credit Union’s Online Bill Pay. To sign up for online banking and online bill pay, visit www.OregoniansCU.com using a web browser. While Oregonians Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App is free, you mobile provider may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.
Tags: oregonians credit union , credit union , problems with oregonians credit union , oregonians credit union review