Mint Bills & Money
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Keep track of and get reminders of what money you owe
The Check: Pay bills, credit cards app is a convenient way to stay organized with your bills, ensuring you never get hit with pesky overdraft and late fees ever again. Once you set it up, it keeps track quietly in the background for you, only notifying you when there's a change or you need to take action. You can even pay your bills directly through the app using a bank account or a credit card, although there's a transaction charge for this function. The app offers plenty of layers of security, definitely necessary when dealing with such sensitive personal information as bank account numbers.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
• Bill Pay performance enhancements
New in previous versions:
• Check is now Mint Bills – complete with a new name & app icon
• New look and feel: All the screens have been adjusted to match our new brand!
• Added new provider categories to make finding & paying your accounts even easier
Wish it would work with Bank of America (nothing but errors.) Also no access to Ucard (Chase is not the same thing.) Will check back to see if it's fixed.
Pageonce. Check. Mint Bills. Really? Pick one and stay with it already. And the names keep getting worse. The main reason for the low rating is that a couple of my most important accounts (credit union and mortgage company) are not available. My credit union (DFCU Financial) checking used to be available, but disappeared quite while back. Not very useful if I can't see everything in one place. Ne
Love this app, so easy to use, and keeps me up to date on bills
I have been using Mint for quite a long time now and still don't have access to my local bank. I don't know if that's something entirely under mint's control though. In any case I would really like to be able to use this to its full functionality by being able to link to my bank
Have not taken advantage of all the features yet but plan on using it to my advantage.
Keeps me organized!!!