Pareto Trader for Android is a real-time market information system. Using the app you can buy and sell stocks, get full overview of your portfolio and place stop-loss orders. The app also provides you with market data, news and research in real-time.
- Real time data
- Place orders directly from your Android phone
- Monitor your portfolio, trades and orders
- Stop-loss and trailing stop-loss
- News from Oslo Stock Exchange and several finance providers to fit your needs
- Pareto Basic Feed with real time feed from important indices, FX, commodities and futures
- Research feed from Pareto Securities
- Full depth order books, latest trades and charts (intraday and historical)
- Create and customize as many watch lists as you want, or upload your watch list from Pareto Online Trader/Pareto Trader
In order to use Pareto Trader for Android you need an active subscription.
For more information about the Pareto Trader for Android or a free trail, please visit http://www.paretosec.com/onlinehandel/pareto-trader-android.php. If you already have an active subscription to Pareto Trader or Pareto Online Trader please contact email@example.com for access to Pareto Trader for Android.
To buy and sell equities you will also need a trading account with Pareto Securities. Customers log in to trading with the same credentials they use with Pareto’s website or Pareto Trader/Pareto Online Trader. For online customer registration, please visit https://reg.paretosec.com.
If you would like to try Pareto Trader for Android, please register for a free trial account at http://www.paretosec.com/onlinehandel/pareto-trader-android.php.
from 2 reviews