Personal Finance Manager - Pro
by: ifreebudget • 1
Personal Finance Manager is a comprehensive, full featured app for for tracking expenses and managing budgets.
Easy expense and transaction recording with intuitive user interface and ability to import bank and credit card statements from Google Drive
Ability to create monthly and weekly budgets and track expenses based on budget to see where you are spending most money.
Fully customizable accounts and categories. Supports creating nested categories and accounts easily.
Weekly or monthly cash flow report for overall picture of your finances (press menu on main screen)
Recurring expenses or incomes with reminders.
Save backups to your Google Drive. Share backups between multiple devices to keep them in sync.
Export reports to Google Docs as spreadsheets.
For any suggestions, feature requests or a bug reports, please contact me via email or website or twitter @ifreebudget
Instructions for importing bank statements:
1. Download statements from your bank/credit card and save to your Google Drive
2. Tap "Import" icon on main screen.
2. Authorize to access your google drive
3. Select the file you want to download and tap "Select"
4. Check the transactions to be imported, you can edit the payor/payee by tapping each item in the list
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Initially, payor/payee will be defaulted to "Uncategorized" accounts
Please take some time to setup payor/payee appropriately.
Based on your edits, the app will learn and on subsequent imports will get better at guessing.
5. Tap "Import" button.