Plumas Bank Mobile Banking
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Plumas Bank
Plumas Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to conveniently and securely manage your personal and/or business finances.* You can check balances, view transactions, transfer funds and check your bank messages for free! **
- Check balances
- View pending items and history
- Search history by date and description
- View, approve, or cancel all transactions
- Create Funds Transfers
- View and create secure messages
- View ATM/Branch Locations
Business Customers are also able to:
- Create and approve Single ACH/Domestic Wires from existing templates
Security is taken most seriously at Plumas Bank. We use industry standard practices to maintain the privacy and security of your information so that you will feel safe using mobile banking anytime.
- 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption
- No information is stored on the mobile device
- Account numbers are masked
- A password is required each time you log in
- Transactions that move money require a confirmation code
- Session timeouts will occur after a period of inactivity
- Switching to another application will automatically log you out of the Plumas Bank app
To Get Started:
- Log into your Online Banking account and enroll in Mobile Banking under the Preferences menu and complete the Mobile Enrollment and Mobile Authorizations pages
- Visit the App Store to download and install the app
- Sign-in to Plumas Bank’s Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username.
It’s that easy!
*Must be enrolled in Mobile Banking through your Plumas Bank Online Banking account.
**There is no charge from Plumas Bank, but your mobile carrier’s text messaging and data rates may apply.
Tags: plumas bank.