1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By State Farm Insurance
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
Tags: pocket agent, state farm pocket agent, state farm pocket agent app my claim, agent, state farm bank logo, pocket agent®, state farm mytime deposit, pocket agent qr code, state farm new logo, state farm bank mytime deposit.
- Access, view and email your auto insurance ID card to provide valid proof of insurance wherever digital cards are accepted. *Available in U.S. only*
- Utilize Object Recognition technology to pre-populate vehicle information when submitting a claim
- View more articles on tablets