Pocket Financial Assistant
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Reduce your outgoings by keeping better of track of where your money is going.
•Categorize you expenses and income
•Set a reminder to alert you a week before your bills are due.
•Use the auto pay feature to keep your running balance up to date.
•The budget view will allow you to easily see a breakdown of where your money is going.
•Colourful graphs let you see your expenses over time.
•Payment Calendar shows all your transactions for the month. Click on transaction day to see all transactions for that day and pay or unpay them with the click of a button.
Moving Saving Tools:
•UK Mortgage Calculator – Easily check how a new mortgage will breakdown and compare it to you existing one.
•Savings Calculator – Easily work out how long it will take to save a given amount, or how much you can have saved up if contribute regularly.
Look forward to a set a selection of money saving tools in a future release.
February 25th - 1.1.2
- Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash on the transaction activity.
March 18th - 1.0.18
- Added a host of new payment frequencies including last day of the month and every four weeks.
- Can now set an end date for repeat transactions
- Can now set a number of times to repeat
- Add daily and weekly views to the budget and transactions tab.
- Fixed a crash caused by ads.
January 5th - 1.0.17
-Fixed a couple of small bugs with tablets.