Budgeting Planner | Pocketbook
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
More than 100,000 Aussies trust Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager. And the press loves us
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it”
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen”
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, Huff Post, Lifehacker and Choice
List of supported banks with auto-sync in Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager:
- ANZ Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- Westpac Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bendigo Bank
- ING Direct
- St George Bank
- Suncorp Bank
- ME Bank
- NEW: HSBC
If your bank is not listed here, there's an option to export your bank's feed and upload it to Pocketbook in bulk.
Overview of Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager
Pocketbook is a budget planner app that makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budgeting apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian Android users.
Within 60 seconds of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised & upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
Highlights of Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going. Sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest and more!
2. Know exactly where & how you spent – Use mobile photos & geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills & invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills & late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your personal finance & budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
Features of Pocketbook - Budget Planner, Money & Expense Manager
- Sync your bank accounts so no more manual entry
- Upcoming bills reminders & track expenses
- Manual entry of cash transactions (with location & photo receipts)
- Auto-categorise 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories
- Safely Spend to track and limit your expenses beyond your bills
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, & spending close to limit
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills
- Upload QIF / OFX finance file formats
- Savings goal setting & forecasting
- Integration with more banks
- Spending charts & graphs
At Pocketbook, our mission is to better the everyday lives of ordinary Aussies. Today, cost of living is the #1 worry for Aussies and we want to use computing power and beautifully intuitive design to help people understand and do more with their money. So they can do the things they would rather do.
- Bug fixes and speed improvements.
- New accounts section. See credit and loan balances
- Bug fixes and speed improvements
- New tab design! Improved usability and access to app functions.
- More control over notifications
- Bug with safely spend - crashing when no income detected.
- New safely spend! Now detects income, bills and savings.
- Updated sign-in/sign-up pages
- Improvements to Safely Spend
- New notifications setup