Poker Dealer's Toolkit (FREE)
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
PDTK is the definitive app for poker dealers, brushes and supervisors. Keep track of your income, expenses, tables and a whole lot more. A must for dealers.
- Settings: (Set up and track multiple casinos for)
Name of Casino (Such as Rio)
City of Casino (such as Las Vegas)
Employee ID (so you won't forget)
Tip Sharing (deducted for brushes)
401K (Deducted and Matched)
Forced Deducted Lunch Time Minutes (In case they take your pay out automatically for lunch)
Down Start Times (set any 30 minute combo such as :00 & :30 or :13 & 43)
Tax Calculator (help determine your tax rate)
Casino Hourly Pay Rate (the casino may pay out hourly pay differently that tips)
Last Day of Pay Week (different casinos have different pay weeks)
E-Mail Address (to send yourself database backups)
Cash Hourly Pay Rate and Tips Frequency (Some casinos pay different rates for cash and tournaments)
Tournament Hourly Pay Rate and Tips Payment Frequency
Supervisor Hourly Pay Rate and Tips Payment Frequency
Sit & Go Hourly Pay Rate, 3 different bonus amount rates and tips payment frequency (some casinos pay out bonuses for dealing sit/goes)
- DB Utils lets you have multiple database groups for multiple events or casinos.
- Event and Transaction IDs (Database of different events & transaction ID. (Borgata-5 could be an event at the Borgata with the 5th receipt for expenses. Each is different so you can track them)
- Calculator (Quick link to the calculator)
- Camera (Change from front to back camera, flash modes, effects and different sizes)
Pay Stub (Take a picture of your pay stubs and keep in one folder)
Schedule (If you can't remember when you are supposed to work, take a picture of your schedule here)
Income (If you turn in cash tips, then take a picture of the receipt just in case they don't pay the proper amount)
Expenses (Take a picture of a expense receipt and link it to the database. Whenever you look at a record, you will see a picture of the receipt right there)
- Convert and E-Mail (Convert your income, expenses and string tracker databases over to .CSV format and E-Mail it to yourself as a backup. View the whole database in raw form on Windows using Microsoft Excel or on Android using KingSoft Office (or really any spreadsheet). Tells you when you last converted you database as a reminder to back them up.
- String Tracker
Keep track of every 30 minute down all day long. Quickly put in the table number, time and type of game dealt. You can save this to the database to view and modify at a later date. If you ever are shorted a down, use this tool to prove where you were at. Yes, casinos do short dealers downs and money all of the time,
- Income (Keep track of every possible income area that you can think of. Save to the database to view and modify at any time.)
Date and Time In & Date and Time Out
Cash Tips Amount, Hours Worked, Downs Worked & Hourly Pay Rate
Tournament Down Rate, Tips, Hours Worked & Hourly Pay Rate
Supervisor Tips, Hours & Hourly Pay Rate
Free Time Hours (Breaks), Downs & Hourly Pay
Sit and Go Tips, Hours, Small/Mid/High Bonus Amounts
401K Deducted and Matched
Hours and Minutes worked
Estimated Net Pay
- Expenses (Keep all of your receipts and deduct all business expenses from your taxes.)
Date (such as 9/6/2015)
Weekday (such as Tuesday)
Event ID (such as WPT)
Transaction ID (such as 16)
Company (Where did you buy this form)
Category (such as food)
Do you have the receipt?
Location (where did you purchase this from)
Picture (Link a picture of the receipt so you have a backup in case you loose the original)
...and a whole lot more.
World Series od Poker (WSOP), World Poker Tour (WPT), Hollywood Poker Open (HPO), Heartland Poker Tour (HPT).
Tags: code for a casino dealer tips, poker dealers toolkit.
1.02g - Fixed bugs where on deleting database records it would crash.
1.03g - Changed video instructions to point to YouTube playlist
When launching an external application (Calculator, Email) it will exit PDTK after launching that application.
Potential Future Additions
Car mileage calculator for miles driven (personal and business).
Stats section for income, expenses, downs, etc.
Lodging tracker for nights stayed at each motel.