QwickPAY is a complete POS payment solution allowing your Android device (Phone or tablet) to evolve into a highly secure POS payment system for secure magstripe and chip cards. With QwickPAY, you can easily accept credit and signature debit transaction sales anytime, anyplace. Don’t type, safely swipe and you and your customer will enjoy the convenience and peace of mind unmatched by any other mobile POS system. QwickPAY brings convenience back to POS without sacrificing security. It is easy to use and can help merchants lower their cost of accepting cards by as much as 30%. When your customers want to pay with a card, QwickPAY is the safest way.
• QwickPAY removes 100% of the sensitive cardholder data from the merchant while still giving them necessary information to process Card-Present, credit and signature debit transactions.
• QwickPAY gives merchants a total solution that helps to reduce their PCI scope. With QwickPAY mobile, the merchant NEVER possesses, transmits or comes in contact with sensitive cardholder data.
• QwickPAY can process payments with Qwick Codes (one-time-use, secure payment tokens).
• Qwick Codes can be used in place of a cardholder data.
• Merchants can process card present transactions by accepting a Qwick Codes in lieu of a card swipe and transmitting it to the QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway.
• The QwickPAY Payment Protection Gateway can exchange card data for Qwick Codes and pass the cardholder data along to any PCI-DSS certified compliant payment processor.
QwickPAY is in the process of being EMV Level 3 certified with the major POS processors. Until certifications are complete, chip cards can be read by MagTek's EMV-ready devices but will be treated as Manual Entry transactions. When a processor completes an EMV certification for QwickPAY, the transactions for that processor will then be treated as card present EMV transactions.
Merchant Account REQUIRED. If you don’t have one, we can help you there too. Call us at 562-546-6400 for details.
• Optimized for portrait and landscape viewing on phones and tablets
• Requires Android OS 4.4 or newer
• New and improved UI
• Support for MagTek's newest magstripe and chip* card reading devices
• Large fonts and buttons that are easy to see and touch
• Simplified Menu
• Receipts can be sent via SMS, e-mail and print
• Saved receipts can be re-sent via SMS, e-mail and print
• Tally screen for entering multiple line item amounts
• Enhanced tip features: prompt for tip; 3 suggested tip percentages; Custom Tip; No Tip options
• In-app passcode lock
• Improved history filtering for transaction types
For assistance related to processing, transactions, applications, and settlement, please contact your QwickPAY Service Provider. Your QwickPAY Service Provider is the vendor that provided you with your Login credentials, or you can directly contact your processor (the entity that supplied your merchant account). They will be able to provide you with the best possible service. Most merchant account providers have 365/24/7 support.
• QwickPAY provides unmatched security for cardholders and merchants.
• includes DETA & Fraud Alerts DETA = Protection Services
• Dynamic Payment Card Data.
• Encryption within the head – Decrypted data delivered only to a PCI-DSS certified payment processor or gateway.
• Tokenization of sensitive data (3 types - Card, PAN, and Transaction) & QwickPAY Protection Code exchange.
• Authentication (Card, Cardholder data, Card Reading Device, Host, Session) Eliminates the costs and hassles related to the charge back process by identifying counterfeit cards.
Don't have a MagneSafe reader yet and you want to DEMO QwickPAY?
Download QwickPAY and when it launches for the very first time, please enable the Demo Mode.
Tags: qwickpay magtek bullet , qwickpay , qwickpay apk , qwickpay lite , cashlinq apk , qwickpay cost per transaction , magtek , dukpt androïd , dukpt