Have a cheque to deposit? Need to send a friend some cash? Want to buy digital gift cards? With RBC® Mobile1, you can do all this and so much more!
Here’s everything you can do:
- Deposit cheques
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- See your credit card transactions in real-time
- Send Interac‡ e-Transfers with email, text message and Facebook‡
- Use RBC Rewards points to pay credit card balances
- Get Alerts and push notifications
- Find our branches and ATMs
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) and options2
- See real-time account info like cash/margin balances, holdings and more
- Get real-time3 quotes and market news/information
- Pay with your RBC debit and Visa‡ credit cards
- Buy digital gift cards, track balances and send them to friends
Here’s how we keep you safe:
Rest easy knowing that you’re protected from unauthorized transactions4 in RBC Mobile by the RBC Online Security Guarantee.
RBC Mobile might need to access device services for certain features, like finding nearby RBC Royal Bank® branches. For a full list of the features, check out http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=81.
For help removing RBC Mobile from your device, there are instructions at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=82 or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get more information about RBC digital channel privacy at http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html.
Contact information for RBC Royal Bank, RBC Direct Investing and RBC Dominion Securities is available at https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
When you select to install RBC Mobile, you’re consenting to any future updates or upgrades. Depending on your device, operating system or user-initiated settings, these might be automatically installed. You’re able to withdraw your consent by uninstalling RBC Mobile from your device.
If you download RBC Mobile, you must review, and are subject to, the terms & conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com as well as the following, as applicable:
- Electronic Access Agreement (Personal clients of Royal Bank of Canada)
- Business Account Agreement (Business clients of Royal Bank of Canada)
- The Operation of Account Agreement (RBC Direct Investing clients)
- General Account Agreement (RBC Dominion Securities clients)
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
2 Options available for RBC Direct Investing clients
3 Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
4 For a definition of an unauthorized transaction & for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantees, please see your account &/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. in connection with their respective online services.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S & other countries.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
Tags: katherina biella , how to sign out of rbc , rbc 免费下载 , rbc mobile , rbc app jelly bean , rbc app will not , samsung app banque royal , rbc.apk , bad reviews of rbc mobile wallet