100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Managing your money has never been easier! With RBFCU Mobile, a service of Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, your personal finances are just a tap away!
Whether you need to check your balance, find the nearest ATM or deposit a check, RBFCU Mobile has the capability to do it all - and without ever stepping foot in a branch!
* Use the ATM/Branch locator tool to find RBFCU and/or surcharge-free ATMs
* Check your account balances
* Make quick, convenient transfers between your RBFCU accounts
* Stay on track by reviewing your loans and making payments on-the-go
* Get more for your money by checking RBFCU's current deposit and loan rates
* Pay your bills online using your RBFCU ePay account
* Conveniently open Money Market accounts and Share Certificates
* Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime from your camera-enabled device*
Don't forget to give your phone a shake on the Login page to find out "What's Shakin' at RBFCU!"
Download today and experience the RBFCU difference - convenient access to your personal finances in the palm of your hand!
For Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union account holders. Qualify for membership and join online at www.rbfcu.org.
RBFCU does not charge a fee for the RBFCU Mobile application, but you may be charged for Web access by your mobile wireless provider. Federally insured by the NCUA.
*Additional qualifications apply to use eDeposits. All deposits are subject to the Randolph-Brooks Funds Availability Policy.
Tags: rbfcu mobile, rbfcu, randolph brooks federal credit union, wwwrbfcucom, mobilerbfcuorg, rbfcu check, mobile rbfcu, mobilerbfcu, rbfcucom, rbfcu lication.
v3.0.2 changes include:
* increases convenience with new offline balance review feature
* changes eDeposits camera focus (no longer uses continuous focus)
* Android KitKat support
v3.0 changes include:
* Newly designed Android-specific interface
* RBFCU widget to quickly view account balances without logging in
* Added landscape orientation support
The version 3 app is available now for Android phones and small tablets running Android 4 or greater, an update for large tablets is coming soon!