Now compatible with Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS.
Ahead for Business
Introducing RBS Business Banking for Android.
Specifically designed to support RBS business customers, the Business Banking app for Android allows you to easily access and manage your business finances on the move.
• Manage multiple business accounts
• Check available balances at a glance
• Search and view up to 7 years of transactions
• Make payments to anyone you've previously made a payment to within Digital Banking
• Transfer money quickly and easily between your RBS accounts
• Locate your nearest RBS branch or cash machine
• Take a tour and explore the key features of the app
You can use the Business Banking app on most tablets but the app is not yet optimised for these devices.
HOW TO REGISTER
Once you’ve downloaded the app, the registration process is quick and secure. All you need is your RBS Digital Banking Customer Number, PIN and password.
If you don’t have a Customer Number, get a reminder or sign up for RBS Digital Banking at www.rbs.co.uk
Having technical difficulties with the Business Banking app? Then please don’t hesitate to call us on:
0808 168 2964
International number: +44 207 458 4016
Mon-Fri 8am-9pm and 8am-8pm weekends. Calls may be recorded. Your standard call charges may apply.
Minicom: 0800 404 6160
24 hours daily. Calls may be recorded. Your standard network call charges may apply.
To be able to use the Business Banking app, you'll need:
• an Android device operating on firmware versions 2.1 and above
• an RBS business account
• to be registered for our Digital Banking service,
• to be aged over 16.
June 2013 - this app is now available to RBS customers in England and Wales and Business Banking Direct customers.
Tags: appszoom.com/_applications/finance/rbs , rbs england and wales mobile business banking , rbs screenshot , rbs
from 63 reviews