Realtime Stock Quotes & Tiles
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
StockTiles is also a full-featured stock quote, charts, news and portfolio management software as follows:
- Real Time Quotes! (for US, Canada, Australia, NZ, London exchanges)
- Color coded tiles display intuitive information!
- Home screen widgets (scrollable and customizable skins!)
- Sort tiles by name, daily %change, position performance, technical / fundamental indicators and more!
- Real-time RSS News Feed! from various sources:
- Bloomberg, Yahoo finance, Motley Fools, CNN, CNBC, Reuters etc...
- Customizable Charts!
- Line chart, Bar chart, Candlestick, (Trendline charts optional)
- Overlays: Moving Averages: 5, 10, 20 ,50 ,100, 200, EMA: 5, 10, 20 ,50, 100 ,200; Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR, Splits, Volume
- Technical Indicators: MACD, RSI14, MFI, ROC, Slow/Fast Stochastic, Volume&MA, William %R
- Portfolio performance and Alerts!
- Dividend payout adjustment
- All Major Markets supported (more than 14000 stock symbols):
United States: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX
Brazil: San Paolo
Asia: HKEX, Australia, New Zealand, India (NSE), JKSE, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore
Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid
- Preloaded portfolios:
NASDAQ100, Dow Industrial 30, Dow Transport 20, S&P100, FTSE100, NZ50
More will be added upon request
Unique Tiles Format:
Human brains respond much more intuitively to visual cues than letters and numbers. That is why charts make more sense than table of numbers. Why not apply the same concept to portfolio tracking? Instead of reading tiny numbers and decimal points, one can quickly gauge the overall portfolio performance at one glance with colors and lines? The colors of tiles indicate daily % change, with the brightest GREEN for GAIN, and brightest RED for LOSS. The border thickness and color indicate your holding values and if it is long or short position. Performance bar at the baseline indicate your holding performance with respect to purchase / short price. Much of these can be customized to your individual style. The list view is also available if that is your preference.
The tiles can be sorted by daily % change, alphabetical, time added, holding value, holding performance. Other sorting order based on technical and fundamental indicators can be added upon request!
You will immediately know which stock in your portfolio or watchlist is gaining the most or suffering losses simply based on the colors. As well, the overall market performance can be felt with the overall colors of the tiles collection. You can then tap on the tile / stock of interest to open up the detailed quote page with charts and up to the minute news.
Thanks for using StockTiles! Please send comments and suggestions to Joe@Screenulator.com, I will be happy to make improvements and add more features to the app!
Keywords: Stock Quotes, Portfolio Management, Stock watchlist, Android Financial app, Stock chart, Stock news, Stock tile, Stock Tiles, Stock heat map view, facebook and other social network pages coming soon
Tags: realtime quotes, tile widgets library, how to create tile view.
Dec 8: London symbols update
Nov 26: Shanghai market added.
Nov 3: Allow fractional shares. Brazil symbols added
Oct 25: App widget fix: Touch to reload when data is out of date.
September 15, 1.3: Full Screen mode added. All market symbols updated.
July 24: Singapore symbols support, ability to export portfolio, removes blinking cursor after symbols entry.
May 15: Jakarta (IDX) symbols added, Append .jk after the ticker.