REAP provides accurate cash flow analysis of real estate investments. Help page at https://sites.google.com/site/renaissancenomadsoftware/home
It has the following features:
* Determines expected returns in either a conservative or optimistic scenario
* Compares several potential investments for the best choice
* Collects vitals on a potential property for later review
* Determines rent required to have positive cash flow from year 1
* Usable as a tool while in negotiation with a seller / buyer of a property
* NOI (Net Operating Income)
* OE (Operating Expenses)
* Cap rate (both current value and purchase-price value)
* NPV (Net Present Value, using discounted cash-flow model)
* MIRR (Modified Internal Rate of Return)
* ATCF (After Tax Cash Flow)
* ATER (After Tax Equity Reversion - the amount after selling a property)
- given minimal inputs, will provide initial estimate of profitability
- provides graphs which allow user to visualize important values over project lifecycle
- easy to dynamically modify all inputs, such as investment purchase price, rent charged, appreciation rate, and more, while viewing changes to bottom line in tabular and graph formats.
- range of values is easily modifiable.
- able to configure system to one's liking for assessing different scenarios
- able to save and load values
- saved values may be sorted to determine the most profitable choice
- all values have associated help text
- may add comments per investment. These comments are listed in the data browser.
- able to export all values by email. The email includes a CSV attachment with all calculated values.
This application is based on United States lending standards and tax rules.
This is the free version. Stay tuned for more features and capabilities in the future.
If you have any feedback, please email the developer.
Tags: all android versions reaping software, android real estate analysis, free adult media reap.
Recently changed in this version:
It was found that the previous version, whose intent was to fix a bug, caused a new and worse bug. This update reverts back to the previous codebase. We will look at providing a fix to the bug as soon as possible. Note that this should not affect your database of stored properties.