RESOLVE ™ HD
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Farber Financial Group
RESOLVE provides insolvency practitioners with information they need to manage their practice. From an Events Calendar to CanLII’s Decision Database, news from other law firms via Lexology® and other news services, RESOLVE a leading-edge technology aggregator of the most important information for lawyers dealing with insolvency and restructuring in Canada.
•Searchable, Portable Canadian, US and Global Bankruptcy Statutes and Regulations (i.e. Bankruptcy & Insolvency Act)
• Easily Accessed “Daily Door List” for the Toronto Commercial Group, including Hearing Rooms, Officials, Time and Cases
• Mobile Version of the CanLII Searchable Database – Full Text, Statute, Case Name, Citation, Docket, Decision Date
• Articles, Case Summaries and Legal Analysis from many of the world’s top insolvency lawyers via Lexology®
• Event Calendar that aggregates insolvency-related events from the TMA, ACG, OBA, CBA, Insol and others
• Latest Insolvency & Restructuring news from around the globe – with a focus on Canadian news
• Through partnerships with law firms, we are able to stream their insolvency content live to the app
Farber believes that lawyers practicing corporate bankruptcy and related work will benefit from this app. We also seek your guidance and input into the app – this is your app, so tell us what else we might consider adding. Bankruptcy stats?
Other news sources? Information for articling students interested in a career in insolvency?
You will find contact information and biographies on all the Trustees in Bankruptcy and other professionals at Farber. Drop us a line. Let us know if you are using and enjoying the app. Farber – Responsive. Practical. Results.
-Door Sheet, Canlii, and Lexology now moved up front for your convenience.
-Commercial List Users Committee (CLUC) Model Orders section added.
-Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA) section added.