With the RBS Mobile Banking app, managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
- View your standing orders direct debits.
- Previously you needed to have at least £25 available funds in your accounts to use Get Cash, upon receiving your feedback this has now been reduced to £10!
- You can now download the app on as many Android devices as you want!
- You can now apply for a new or increased overdraft limit.
- You can search payees by name.
- We have identified a scenario where the app becomes unresponsive. Upon login if we identify this scenario you will be told how to fix it!
You can also:
• Get Cash from your account at any RBS, NatWest or Tesco cash machine without using your debit card
• Pay bills & Pay Your Contacts
• Transfer money between your RBS accounts
• Check your balance and your statement
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch with Near Me
• Top Up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (Unfortunately we can’t do it for phones on the 3 network)
• Check your Cashback Plus Rewards balance if you’ve already registered as a Cashback Plus customer
• Check your RBS mortgage account and credit card balance
Other things you need to know:
- To pay friends, family and bills just set up and make your first payment to each new payee via Digital Banking.
- Get Cash lets you take out up to £250 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 in your account (including any overdraft facility). There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals a day, but only one cash code can be provided at a time. Each code expires after 3 hours. The amount you ask for will also need to be within the daily withdrawal limit for your debit card.
- With ‘Pay Your Contacts’ you can pay anyone else who has the RBS or NatWest Mobile Banking app using just their UK mobile number. We’ll send them a text to tell them you’ve sent them money and it goes into their account straight away. You can send up to £250 a day.
- You can also pay someone using Pay Your Contacts who doesn’t have our app but does have a valid UK Visa debit, credit or prepaid card as well as a UK mobile. We’ll send them a text message to let them know the money is waiting, and a link to click. Separately, you will have to let them know how much you’ve sent them. Once we’ve notified your contact, they have seven days to collect a payment. When they follow the link in the message, enter their Visa card number and the amount they’re expecting from you, we’ll deposit the money in their account the next business day. Once they’ve collected the payment and your balance has been debited, we’ll send you a text message. You can send up to £250 a day.
- To use ‘Pay Your Contacts’ customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account (including any overdraft). Limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits.
How to Register:
The RBS Mobile Banking app is available on selected smartphones to RBS customers with Digital Banking, who are over 11 and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Digital Banking customer number, PIN and password to access the app straight away.
Not got a Digital Banking customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Digital Banking at rbs.co.uk/digital
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
Tags: rbs apk , rbs , rbs.apk , rbs mobile banking payments
from 4.964 reviews