Managing savings accounts on the go is easier than ever with the secure Sallie Mae® Banking mobile app. It gives you the flexibility of mobile check deposits and lets you view account balances and receive customized alerts directly from your phone.
Note: Use the Sallie Mae mobile app to pay and manage your Sallie Mae student loans.
The Sallie Mae Banking mobile app gives you immediate access to your savings accounts with these features:
• Deposit checks from your mobile device. (1)
• Get account balances and view transaction history.
• Monitor your account with customized text or email notifications:
– daily balance
– low balance
– withdrawal threshold exceeded
– deposit threshold exceeded
Before using the Sallie Mae Banking mobile app, you need to enroll online and create your username/password at banking.salliemae.com. (2)
(1) e-deposit is limited to a $20,000.00 maximum monthly limit and no more than 10 e-deposits in a month.
(2) Message and data rates may apply. For additional information visit salliemae.com/mobilebanking for program details as well as terms and conditions.
Deposit products are offered through Sallie Mae Bank, Member FDIC.
©2017 Sallie Mae Bank. All rights reserved. Sallie Mae and the Sallie Mae logo are service marks of Sallie Mae Bank. Sallie Mae Bank is not sponsored by or an agency of the US. Member FDIC.
Tags: sallie mae , sallie mae logo , sallie mae bank alert , sallie mae soundboard , how do you add sallie mae , sallie mae app only for banking not student loans? , harry osore , juegos sallie mae , i cant access my sallie mae app mobile account