SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By SchoolsFirst FCU
With SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking you have the freedom, convenience and security to manage your accounts from your Android phone.
SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile is a free service* and is available to all SchoolsFirst FCU Members registered in Online Banking.
• Access SchoolsFirst FCU accounts anytime, anywhere
• Check balances and account activity
• Transfer funds between accounts or to other Members
• Pay bills
• Find a branch or ATM
Your security is always our top priority, and we have taken every precaution to ensure that your Mobile transactions will be secure.
• All information transmitted via Mobile Banking is protected with state-of-the-art encryption methods that masks your sensitive information
• A password is required every time you sign on to SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile
• Only bill payments to existing payees can be made; you can only add a new payee by logging into Online Banking
In addition, we recommend you use your phone’s password protection feature to lock your phone, if the feature is available to you.
Do not write your passwords down or share them with anyone. Change them regularly, and use combinations of letters and numbers.
*Remember, your cell phone carrier may still charge for text and data usage; check with your carrier for more details.
Federally Insured by NCUA
Tags: schoolsfirst fcu android app, schoolsfirstfcu.mobi.
Recently changed in this version:
SchoolsFirst FCU Mobile Banking Android app is now available.
Prior to this release, Android users could access their account information by downloading a shortcut to schoolsfirstfcu.mobi. Now, all the functionality you enjoyed on the .mobi site is available on the Mobile Banking app.