Scotiabank mobile banking gives you access to your accounts where and when you need it, with a full range of transactions and money management features. By pressing the button, downloading the Scotiabank mobile banking app published by The Bank of Nova Scotia, or setting up your device to do so automatically, you consent to the installation of this app, its future updates and upgrades. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the app.
BANK WHEN YOU WANT, THE WAY YOU WANT
• Deposit CAD and USD cheques anytime, anywhere using Mobile Deposit.
• Set up Travel Reminders , and we’ll automatically advise you to create a travel notification for your credit cards when you go abroad.
• Send Interac e-Transfers in Canada, and elsewhere in the world with Western Union Money Transfers.
• Apply for a new credit card or request a credit limit increase via Products & Services.
• Use Scotiabank’s My Mobile Wallet to pay for small purchases by debit with Interac Flash or credit with Visa payWave.
• Find a Scotiabank branch, ABM, or advisor with the Locator. If you’re traveling, use it to find partner ABMs from the Global ATM Alliance and save on fees.
• If you enable Location services for our app, we’ll use this information to provide you with maps of services available in your area.
• If you enable Travel Reminders, we will note the last country where you used our app and remind you to create a credit card travel notification when you change locations..
• If you enable Contacts, we’ll use this information to populate e-Transfer recipient information.
• When you use Scotiabank’s Mobile Deposit feature, we will access your device camera to take a picture of your cheque; record the cheque number, account number, institution transit number, and amount; record your device model, as well as its OS version and manufacturer.
• When you use Scotiabank’s My Mobile Wallet, Scotiabank accesses the following mobile device functions or feature for the purpose of storing your credit card information and making payments : send and receive a text, instant message or push notification to assist with set up; prevent the processor from falling asleep while a transaction is being processed; access NFC chip; read and store IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identify) number, device phone number, model, and country code; access SIM data; trigger NFC transactions.
When you download or update this app or when you apply for, enroll in or use a Service via mobile banking, we may collect information about your computer or device, operating system, internet connection or telephone account, settings, IP address and device locational data, and transaction data, as well as personal information. We may collect, use, disclose and retain this information as set out in the Scotiabank Privacy Agreement ( http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,351,00.html) and to determine which settings are appropriate for your computer system, to provide or enhance digital functionality and banking options, and for security purposes, internal analysis and reporting. You may withhold consent to the collection, use and disclosure of this information, although this may prevent you from using the digital channel to apply for or use a Service, to communicate with us, or may reduce the functionality of that channel.
Contact us at 1-800-472-6842 (Canada/USA) or at +14162883899 if you need support, or help uninstalling our app.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: scotiabank , scotiabank mobile , scotia bank , scotiabank mobile banking , scotiabank qr code , scotiabank apk , banque scotia , scotia banking , scotiabank mobile banking logo