**Note: If you're having problems logging in, please give us a call at 1-800-966-7353 from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday**
This is Self-Help Credit Union’s free mobile banking application for Android for use by members of Self-Help Credit Union. Enrollment in Self-Help Credit Union’s online banking service is required.
• Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit
• Pay bills using Mobile Bill Pay
• Transfer funds between your Self-Help Credit Union accounts (including loans)
• View copies of checks that have cleared your Self-Help Credit Union accounts
• Review account balances and transaction history
• Monitor account transaction activity
• Find the nearest participating surcharge-free ATM location anywhere in the U.S.A.
• Locate any of Self-Help Credit Union’s North Carolina branches
• Self-Help Credit Union uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to protect data communication across all mobile service provider platforms
• Username and password login is required to access account information
Download the Self-Help Credit Union mobile banking app for free. To view applicable user fees and charges, visit the rates page of the SHCU website and click on the Schedule of Fees link at the bottom of the page. Additionally, contact your wireless provider regarding any messaging and data rates that may apply.
Questions & Answers
View the mobile banking FAQ. Also consult the Self-Help Credit Union website for more information about mobile banking user information, mobile banking app features (including mobile check deposit and mobile Bill Pay) and to link to the Self-Help Credit Union Schedule of Fees for current information regarding fees and charges.
Tags: mobile banking self help , self-help mobile banking , www helpcu com