100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- Ease of use
- Both offline and sync with other devices
- Original (and needed!) app concept
- It should include extra features: reminders for debtors, for example
Settle Up is an app that automatically calculates how much has to pay each in shared expenses
Do you remember the last trip you made with your friends? It was awesome except for that annoying discussion about how much paid one or the other. Shared expenses are always a focus of discussion if calculations aren't clear. Settled comes up with this purpose.
Just create a group with the members that are going to share expenses. You can do it offline ( just in your phone) or shared (synced across more phones and safely backed). First off, sart to input how much money each one paid (choose who pay, currency, amount and the concept). The app automatically calculates the debts of each member and who needs to be paid back (check it out from payments log). When a debtor pays back then you tap on its debt and mark it as "Settled up" (if pay in cash) or choose paypal payment option which will automatically mark it as paid after completing transaction. You can also send a debt report to the members of the group via e-mail.
That's the idea. You can create more groups and switch between them. It will be specially useful for roommates, trips with friends and any other situation in which you share expenses with other people.
The app is set in a simple but user-friendly interface made up by four tabs. Navigation is intuitive, calculation seems to be correct and it's available in more than 15 languages. In a nutshell, an app that you should have installed in your device to keep your friendship intact when sharing expenses with your mates.
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
+ Select account for syncing
+ Lithunian translation
* Modern authentication flow
* Better progress bars
* Modern PayPal flow
* All dialogs have custom colors
* Currency download now works via Yahoo API
- speed improvement
- fixes regarding missing payments in sync
- other bugfixes
- support only Android 2.3+
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Awesome utility. Niche market for this. Surely an excellent job developer. Cheers
Useful app for daily life..
Excellent app. No problems at all
First of all hats off to the developer!! Brilliantly put the user interface which is very easy to play with. Very easy to check debts n settlement. Uneven split is the best part!! Nicely done :-) one star less coz of its sync issue.. Plz work on it!! Else
Good and easy to use but Information entered from two devices is not synched correctly, payment once entered cannot be deleted.
Perfect for settling payments