Get instant access to your My Shelter account right on your mobile device!
• View your policy details
• File a claim
• Review our accident checklist
• Collect important accident details, including photos
• E-mail your accident report
• Review previously accessed ID cards without logging in
• Find agents near you
• Contact your agent by phone or e-mail
• Contact our customer service representatives at any time
• Pay bills
• GPS and Network Location – used to determine your current location when finding an agent or recording accident location information.
• Full Internet Access – used to access your account information, when finding an agent, and when filing a claim.
• Taking Pictures – can be used to record accident information.
• Storage – used to save ID cards and accident photos to the phone.
• Your Personal Information – used to add an agent to your contacts (if you choose).
If you have questions about or issues with Shelter Insurance® Mobile, please call 1-800-SHELTER (1-800-743-5837).
****** ENHANCEMENTS UNDERWAY ******
Many new features are currently under development and coming in the near future!
Features such as:
• New ID card view for much easier readability
• Registering a My Shelter account within the app
• Resetting username and password within the app
• Push notifications for bills that are due, policies that are or are about to become anything other than active (TLapsed, Lapsed, Cancelled), and other activities that happen
• Whole new app redesign with a cleaner look and feel
Tags: shelter insurance , shelter insurance wallpaper , cant log in to shelter insurance