SigFig - Stocks & Investments
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Besides our free software, SigFig also has an automated investment service that invests your money in a low-cost, risk-adjusted ETF portfolio. SigFig monitors your investments on a daily basis to improve your returns, using automatic rebalancing, tax-aware asset allocation, commission-free trading, and dividend reinvestment, all for a low annual management fee of 0.25%. Signup now and get your first $10,000 managed for free! You can sign up for a SigFig managed account from a mobile phone or through our website at sigfig.com.
See why people have connected over $300 BILLION in investments with SigFig:
• “The most advanced portfolio manager online.” - BARRON's
• “The data-driven financial planner of your dreams.” - TechCrunch
• “A new threat to the financial industry’s status quo.” - The Street
WITH SIGFIG YOU CAN:
• See all your investment accounts in one place - including your 401k & IRA
• Track your stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs in real-time
• Keep up-to-date on the latest news and stats on relevant companies
• Use beautiful charts to check your performance, allocation, risk, and more
• Sync with 100 brokerages including Fidelity, Vanguard, Schwab, Ameritrade, E*Trade, and Scottrade
TRACK ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS, ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
SigFig automatically pulls your investments into a single dashboard — giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF, and option you own across your web, mobile, and tablet devices — no manual entry required! SigFig even gives you live charts and stock market news to help you stay on top of your portfolio.
STAY SAFE & SECURE
• We use 256-bit SSL encryption – the same level of protection your bank uses
• Your portfolio is safeguarded behind a unique 4-digit PIN
• Sensitive information (like account numbers) remains unidentifiable
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT
Fidelity, Scottrade, Etrade, Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Vanguard, Sharebuilder, Merrill Lynch, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Wells Fargo, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley and many more.
* SigFig does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time
Tags: is sigfig safe, sigfig financial software, vanguard account not working with sigfig, zecco mobile instructions, sigfig widget.
• Re-add 4X1 widget along the large one
• Fix authentication issues ("Oops! Something went wrong" message on app start)
• Keep the portfolios' expanded/collapsed state on Holdings
• Performance improvements
• Other bug fixes