500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Signature Bank of Arkansas
It's easy, fast, secure and free!
With Signature2go, you can:
- Check available balance
- Transfer money
- Pay Bills
- Review all Online activity
- Audit all Online transaction history
- Locate ATM’s and Signature Bank locations
- Contact our Customer Service Center
- Send secure messages to our Customer Service Center
- Review Signature News via RSS Feeds from our Facebook site
Additional Commercial Functionality:
- Create, and submit wires, ACH transactions (single payment or single receipt)
- Approve or cancel ACH or Wire transactions that require dual approval.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Signature2go is available to all Signature Bank of Arkansas account holders. If you are currently enrolled in our standard mobile banking services, you can begin using the App immediately; just access your accounts using your existing Signature Online Banking username and password.
If you are an existing online banking user but have not registered for mobile banking, log-in to your online account and select PREFERENCES, then MOBILE and check the box next to “Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device” and click SUBMIT.
If you are not currently using our Signature online account services go to www.sbofa.com and register as a new user. Don’t forget to install the App on an eligible smart phone and you are ready to begin using Signature2go mobile banking!
Signature2go mobile banking protects your financial information from unauthorized access:
- All data is transmitted over HTTPS (Secure HTTP) and is encrypted at all times over the network.
- The customer’s information is not stored on the mobile device at any time. Users are required to authenticate to access their information and account numbers are masked as nicknames (if customer has configured in their online banking preferences).
- Transactions that move money require a confirmation code (established within online banking).
Session timeouts will log the user off after a period of inactivity.
- Switching to other applications on the device will log the user off.
Signature Bank of Arkansas Customer Service is available to answer question you have with the Signature2go App. Please contact our support team by phone at 1-877-888-8550 or click on the Contact Us link found on our web site. Although Signature Bank of Arkansas does not charge fees to download or use Signature2go mobile banking, your mobile carrier may charge fees for data, text messages and other web access services. Check with your carrier for information about their fees.
Utilizing a tablet-first design & development strategy, Signature Bank’s new mobile app delivers the unified & secure cross-device banking experience our customers come to expect in today’s technology driven marketplace.
* Provides account details, Quick Bill Payment, & Quick Transfer
* Search for ATMs & branch location information
* Submit commercial transactions, such as ACH single payments/receipts & domestic wires, utilizing existing templates