South Central Bank – Mobile Banking
By South Central Bank
Manage your South Central Bank accounts anytime, anywhere-from your Android™ mobile device with South Central Bank Mobile Banking.
South Central Bank Mobile Banking is a free1 service offered to all South Central Bank Online Banking customers and provides a convenient and secure way to manage your money from your mobile device. The South Central Bank Mobile Banking app provides access to your accounts using your existing online banking username and password.
• Check balances – See current account balances for all of your South Central Bank accounts
• View transactions – View both current day transactions and previous transaction history
• Transfer Funds – Transfer funds between eligible South Central Bank accounts
• Pay Bills – Schedule and cancel Bill Payments
• Locate a South Central Bank Branch – Locate the nearest South Central Bank Branch and/or ATM using built-in GPS location services or search by zip code and address
South Central Bank Mobile Banking safeguards your data transmissions using the same level of security as our Online Banking. Refer to our Customer Agreement for more information on the security measures provided by South Central Bank.
You must be a current South Central Bank Online Banking customer to use the mobile app. Sign-up or log into your account at www.southcentralbank.com and complete the Mobile Banking enrollment section under the Options tab. You will then receive instructions via text message to download and activate the mobile app.
ABOUT SOUTH CENTRAL BANK
South Central Bank was founded in 1972 and is conveniently located across Kentucky. To learn more about South Central Bank, please visit www.southcentralbank.com.
1 Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
South Central Bank, Member FDIC.
from 12 reviews