Mobile Banking on telephones with Android, provided by Sparebanken Sør, gives you easy access to the most commonly used banking services. You can check your balance or pay bills anytime, anywhere. Most functions are available without your security device.
To access Mobile Banking, you need a Nettbank agreement in Sparebanken Sør.
To access the Mobile Bank the following is required:
- username – same as in Nettbank, usually your personal identification number
- Mobile-/ Telefoncode (four digits) – can be retrieved in Nettbank – Mobile tjenester – Endre Mobil-/ telefonkode.
- Code for the security device
Functions in Mobile Bank:
- balance and transactions on your accounts and those accounts that you dispose
- transmission between your accounts
- bill payment
- block cards
- retrieve the pin code for your paymentcard
If you have questions, please contact our customer service on telephone 09200.
Tags: sør bank , sor mobile , search sparebanken , test sparebanken sør , sr-bank , sr bank mobilbank nexus 7
from 281 reviews