10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express payments using your free Spark Pay card reader and Android device. In addition, Spark Pay is loaded with features to help grow your business.
CLEAR AND COMPETITIVE PRICING
Choose the plan that works best for your business:
· Go Plan: 2.70% per swipe with no monthly fee
· Pro Plan: 1.95% per swipe with a $9.95 monthly fee
For more information on our pricing plans, please visit sparkpay.com.
SET UP IN MINUTES
1. Download the FREE Spark Pay app
2. Enroll in the app or at sparkpay.com
3. Start accepting credit card payments
Your sales will be automatically deposited into your bank account within two business days.
SAFE & SECURE
Spark Pay fully encrypts all information during transactions, so you can be confident your customers’ data is safe. Spark Pay is one of the first mobile payment solutions offered by a top-10 US Bank, with hardware provided by VeriFone, a global leader in secure payment technologies.
OH, BUT THERE’S MORE:
· Easy-to-use online dashboard to manage transactions, multiple users, and view sales reports and analytics
· Live customer support
· Item management and updated inventory levels with Stich Labs integration
· Create custom Spark Pay deals that can be distributed to customers via email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Customizable e-receipts that link to your business’ social media sites
Learn more at SparkPay.com
Keywords: Capital One, small, business, credit, card, swipe, accept, sales, processing, secure, merchant, payment, reader
Tags: spark pay, spark pay not compatible, spark pay reviews, spark pay vs paypal, spark pay mobile application, spark pay mobile, spark pay vs square, spark pay review.
ACCEPT PAYMENTS ON TABLETS!
Whether on the go or setting up shop, you can now take payments on the device that best meets your needs. Use your tablet for a more traditional point of sale experience, or take your mobile device with you when you’re on the road.
•Expanded support for more Android devices
•Enhanced encryption for protecting merchant and customer transaction data
•Resolved login crashes present on multiple Tablets
•Minor bug fixes