CMC Markets Spread Bet App
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By CMC Markets
Who’s the app for?
• CMC Markets’ financial spread betting clients can use our new spread bet app to access their accounts, place bets, amend positions and keep up to date with the markets through their Android devices. Once the app is installed, you just need to log in to your account.
• New spread betting clients and active spread bettors looking to switch providers can download the app, apply for a live account or open a demo. Our demo account comes with £10,000 of virtual funds and most of the functionality that’s available to our live customers (shares are restricted).
Note for CFD users: If you do not already have a spread betting account you will need to register for one after downloading the app (you can use the same email address for both your CFD and spread betting accounts).
The CMC Markets spread bet app comes with the following features:
• Instant access to your spread betting account to view and manage your positions
• View and bet on live streaming prices
• Multiple chart types, technical indicators, drawing tools, date ranges, interval sizes and real-time updates
• Advanced order tickets offering market, limit, stop entry orders and boundary options
• Price Depth Ladder (automated instant execution of significantly larger bet sizes)
• Risk management with stop loss, trailing stop loss and take profit options
• Search and filter products by type, country, region, volatility and performance
• Create Watchlists and view product details, including spreads, margins, volatility and market hours
• View client sentiment for every product to gain greater insight as to the view of other spread bettors
• Access the Reuters News service across all asset types and within each product’s factsheet
• Have global CMC Markets analyst commentary available direct on your mobile device via our 'Insights' function
• Fund your account via the app
• Customise advanced preferences, including your preferred defaults
• Customer support, whenever the markets are open
Spread betting is a leveraged product and carries a high level of risk to your capital as prices may move rapidly against you. It is possible to lose more than your initial investment and you may be required to make further payments. Spread betting may not be suitable for all clients therefore ensure you understand the risks and seek independent advice.
Find out more: Visit www.cmcmarkets.co.uk
Tags: cmc markets nexus, cmc markets nexus 7 installation issues, cmc trade it andoid tablet, cmc spread bet, cmc markets nexus 7, cmc markets mobile app nexus 7, requirements for cmc spread bet, cmc ap to work on nexus 7, cmc markets app for nexus7.
• Guaranteed Stop Loss Orders (GSLOs)
• A range of order ticket improvements