5 - 10 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Your stock transactions can be grouped under more than one portfolio so that you can do analysis on different portfolio with a different mix of stock transactions. Calculation of transaction charges is primarily based
on Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the Stock Broker in Hong Hong. However, the application is generic enough to use by other Stock Exchanges of other countries.
Graphical charts such as bar charts, pie charts and line charts are used to visually show the performance of the portfolio down to individual stock level.
The investment data, which is treated as important information, is encrypted to prevent it from unnecessary leakages. The encryption is being done by using a Master Password. Without entering the correct master password, only
basic information such as portfolio name, transaction date, unit price etc. can be revealed on the device.
- Graphical charts used to show portfolio performance
- Support multiple portfolios
- Each stock transaction can belong to more than one portfolio
- Stock groups used to classify stocks for simple and flexible management
- Stock prices can be enter manually or automatically via Group setting
- Backup and restore function
- Get Started function to help starting use of the application
- Support English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
2014/01/13 Version 1.0.3
- Add copy function in Stock Exchange and Stock Broker charge options.
- Add stock widget at home screen.
- Add stock dividend function.
- Change look and feel to align Android V4.
- Fix minor bugs.
2013/01/02 Version 1.0.2
- Fix portfolio update bug if there are no transactions in the new investment year.
2012/12/08 Version 1.0.1
- Fix view update after change of language.
- Add link to website.
2012/10/07 Version 1.0.0
- First version.