Stock Market HeatMap
by: Stock Droid • 938
This app displays stock markets heatmaps :
The color indicates the stock performance in percent. Based on the color you can identify losers (red), neutral (black), and gainers (green).
* S&P 500
* YTD (= Year-to-date = since beginning of the year)
* 1 Day
* 1 Week
* 1 Month
* 3 Months
* 6 Months
* 1 Year
* Relative Volume
* Forward P/E (PRO version)
* PEG ratio (PRO version)
* Price/Sales (PRO version)
* Price/Book (PRO version)
* Dividend Yield (PRO version)
* EPS Growth (last 5 years) (PRO version)
* Float Short (%) (PRO version)
* Analysts Recom. (PRO version)
* Earnings Day Perfo (PRO version)
* Earnings Day (PRO version)
=> You can then SEND YOUR HEATMAP ('Share' icon at the top left corner) directly through Twitter, email, Facebook, etc...
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Please take a few seconds to SHARE the app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or any preferred venue as more downloads = we will spend more time to develop this app further!
Charts and data are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
keyword: heatmapper; heatmap, stocks, stocks app, stocks widget, stocks yahoo, wallstreet, wallstreet survivor