The whole inspiration for this application came to me because I needed it for myself. There were many times when I wanted to buy or sell a stock when it reaches a certain price point. But I’m usually too busy to track the stocks on my own and I cant afford to hire a stock manager. I wanted something that can track the price for me and just notify me when it reaches a certain threshold so that I can buy or sell the stock (and earn big profit :) ).
These are the features this application will provide you:
* Add stocks of your choice from many supported markets. I will keep on adding supports of new markets. Currently LSE, TSE, NSE, NASDAQ and NYSE are supported.
* See the current price of your stocks added by you.
* Get notification when your selected stock price goes below or above a defined price.
* Low battery consumption!
* Very easy to use!
* Free with no advertisements!
How to add stocks?
1. Tap "Add new stock" button to add a new stock in your list.
2. Select the stock market you want to search.
3. Type the symbol of stock you want to add. You can even write the starting letter. for e.g. "g" for GOOG (Google Inc)
4. Tap on Search button.
5. Tap on the name of the stock you want to add.
How to add a notification alert?
1. Your added stocks will be available on home screen of the app.
2. On the home screen tap the stock for which you want to be notified.
3. On the next screen configure the notification price. You can set above price notification and below price notification.
4. Tap save.
How to configure notification frequency?
1. Open options menu in home screen of the app.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Here you can change the frequency of the notification.
* Fixed a bug that could prevent the background update of stocks prices.
* Bug fixes
* Added the market name on the home page.
* Added support for LSE(London Stock Exchange) and TSE(Toronto Stock Exchange)
* Fetching the current price of stock on clicking the notification.